Good Morning Sms, English For Wishes Him or Her
Good Morning Sms For Wishes Him or her
Wake up early in the morning at the touch of a blistering dew on the lean grass.
"GOOD MORNING"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Neither return nor return,
Walking with two hands.
I'm alone,
Do not return and sit quietly,
I'll be quiet,
Listening to relaxing words ... !!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Neither return nor return,
Walking with two hands.
I'm alone,
Do not return and sit quietly,
I'll be quiet,
Listening to relaxing words ... !!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The cloud has said it will go
It's said night
The sea is cool
I'm not .............
Good morning ..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The birds will sing,
New day's call
Wake up the sun,
Have a nice day
Wake up the flock,
Good morning everyone.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sunlight waking sleep,.
Listen to the birds in the morning.
The flickering light of the distant sky,.
The ears went from ear to ear.
It was morning.
Are you all good ??
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Night light, daylight,
Why do you feel good
Rose red, cuckoo black,
You're better than everyone else.
Sky blue, cloud white,
You are different than everyone else.
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you are in my garden.
I'll take care of you.
Flowers will keep you decorated forever.
Every morning I will tell you,
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
In the sun's rays
The escapade went away.
In the early morning dew,
The flowers woke up.
Get up and write mail.
Morning is near you
Who leaves the past behind
Have your breakfast.
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The gentle breeze, the cool atmosphere dewy the dew,
All around Matara in a bird's collar.
You are not just my friend beside me.
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I imagine you love love,
I lost in happiness because you love,
My morning is good you say love
That's why I told you good morning.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hear the dawn,
Let me say one thing,
I have a friend,
Remember that in the morning,
How that night
I know him "good morning".
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Open your eyes a little
I wish you well.
Sweet smile of the sun mama
Star is blossoming.
Happy azak day,
Good morning to you guys.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
New day has begun
My mind is good
The sun shouted,
The birds all flew.
Mom told me,
That's why I lost my sleep.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
"Dreams" for happiness,
"Laughter" for sorrow,
"Light" for the day,
"Nishi" for the moon,
"Hope" for the mind,
My "love" for you .......
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you have flowers in my garden,
I'll keep you in my room.
Flowers will keep you decorated forever,
Every morning I will say good morning to you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
New dawn, new hope,
New sun, new light,
Sweet smile, wicked eyes,
Dreams come true
The sun in the sky, the light,
Have a nice day
Good morning
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
In the morning, the sweet sun shines on the sun.
Morning means listening to the song of birds in the blue sky.
Morning means one day less than life.
Morning means the intense desire to move on in life.
Good morning
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
At night, the sun escaped in fear of the sun.
The birds sing songs that tell you to get up.
Sky-filled silver light.
Have a nice morning this morning.
"Good morning"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Look at the sun, Mama smiles in the sky.
The dew of gold is on the grass in the soft grass.
The door is open in the morning, the night is over.
Good morning to let you know I'm standing at your door.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Bright, bright, morning light
I hope you stay ...
Come to me,,
The garden is full of flowers ...
The tide of happiness, unlimited ,,
General Chat Chat Lounge
Good morning to tell you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
At the dawn of the dream,
Back to sleep.
The sun was seen from behind a cloud.
Look at the dawn light
Writing new dreams
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Decorate life with dreams,
Sort your mind with your mind.
Spend the night with the moon and many stars,
Good morning say good morning,
"Happy Good Day To You"
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sweet sweet this morning,
Warm skies are the gentle breeze.
I just opened your eyes.
Keep me in the corner of your mind.
Have a nice day all day,
Good morning to you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sapphire for the sky, Purnima for the moon, the fountain for the mountains, the allure for the river, and for you "good morning" "Good morning".
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
In the cool touches of winter, in the sweet light of the golden sun, you are good to say that the mind is good? Wishing you good luck, good luck ... good morning.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The night went to sleep, it was dawn, after waking up, the door opened. Keep in mind smiling and happy all day, saying good-bye to you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The wet diba of the glass is on the grass, the whisper of the glass says laughing. Goodbye night, good morning to you.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
In the morning, the golden doll, the mind is much better today, the birds calling Kichi Michi, open the two eyes, happy day today, tell you GooD MorninG.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you come in the morning, you become dew particles .. come evening, you blood, the blood burns in the night, you become a junkie.
"Good morning."

Comments
Post a Comment